As your Catholic School Board trustee, I will:
Advocate for the continuance of publicly-funded Catholic education
Build bridges between government, home, school, and parish to better support our students
Commit to working for a united board faithful to Catholic teaching and effective governance
- My Catholic education began in my primary years and continues through my current studies: Master of Theology and Catholic School Trustee certificate program at Newman Theological College
- Bachelor of Social Work foundational to my work supporting disadvantaged youth and young adults to complete high school
- Parent Advisory Council member at my children's schools offering leadership at the local, district and provincial levels in BC and Alberta
- Supported our two daughters’ education at home, public and Catholic schools. Both are graduates of Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Worked on a fundraising team for The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton supporting Catholic education for the past 5 years
- Initiated faith development programs and activities for children and youth in our Catholic parishes for over 20 years
- Engaged member of the St. Alphonsus Catholic Church community and Catholic Women's League (CWL)
- Completed the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage this summer; finished with a visit to Rome to see Pope Francis!
- Board of Directors, Community Services Society
- Founder of two parent support groups
- 10-year resident of Ward 73; I know my neighbours and our shared concerns
- Spring 2017 engaged in a series of community meetings to envision a new role for Rundle School
That's up to you!
I would be proud to serve the people of Ward 73 as your Catholic School Board Trustee.
October 16th is your chance to renew the mission of Catholic education.